Zoho is a leading CRM platform used by businesses to stay closer to their customers. This integration allows you to send leads from any Gleam campaign into your Zoho account.
You can enable Zoho Integration on the Pro plan & above. Simply navigate to Settings > Integrations then turn on Zoho.
You will then need to add your API key & the name of the default campaign to send emails to.
Custom Field Sync Support
We support the syncing of Custom Fields for Zoho through our Custom Field Sync feature, you can set this up via the Custom Field Mapping button when setting up the integration.
Sending Mails to Zoho
Once you've activated your integration with Zoho you can now use Subscribe actions to send mails to any list that you want.
Testing Your Zoho Integration
In order to test if emails successfully send to Zoho you need to do the following:
- Have a competition created with a Subscribe action
- Ensure that this action is linked to an existing list in Zoho
- Enter the action manually from your competition dashboard
- The action will become invalidated (since we automatically invalidate admin actions)
- Go to the Actions tab for that competition, then make your action valid
- It should appear in Zoho within a few minutes